Do you have a loved one who struggles to regulate their emotions, communicate effectively, reduce impulsive behaviors, and reach their goals?
Join us to learn skills to increase your awareness and understanding of ways to support your loved one in building their life worth living.
The focus of this workshop is Improving Relationships through Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The power of effective communication
- How to prioritize goals during interpersonal interactions
- Skills for asking for something and saying no
- Skills for investing energy into relationships and increasing connection
- The importance of communicating from a values-driven place and maintaining self-respect during challenging situations
- The value of breaking old patterns of communication and practicing new ways that support a more positive connection
Cost: $50 for 1 participant and $25 for each additional friend or family member
Payment is due Wednesday, February 9th at 5:00 p.m. CST. For more information and to register, contact us.
*This workshop is NOT intended for current DBT clients or individuals in need of DBT. Workshops are didactic in nature and do not provide therapeutic services. Please contact our main office for information about comprehensive DBT if you’re looking for more intensive treatment.